Thursday, October 6, 2016

Lots of new happenings on the farm!


We just returned from the Seafood Festival in Morehead City, NC.  This photo was taken in downtown Beaufort.  It is so beautiful.  Now, we are back at the farm!  There has been a lot of construction going on this summer.  We now have a huge walk-in freezer to store the meat, so we can ship quick from the farm.  To purchase our wonderful emu meat or just find out more about the "other red meat"... visit amaroohills.com.  It is much healthier than beef and since it is not mammal meat, it is safe for those with the alpha gal allergy!

I have been busy with the shop too... my studio isn't done yet (I still have a lot of cleaning out to do... huge yard sale coming soon!)  But, I have a lot of great new products!  I now stock several essential oils, oil blends, salves, Grapefruit foaming facial cleanser (this is my absolute fav!), body butters, scrubs, and a huge new line of jewelry! (floating lockets, charms, essential oil diffuser lockets, snaps, and more!!)  Please be sure to check out the shop @ paisleytrading.com!

I hope everyone is having a great fall!  I will be back later with recipes and crafts to get your fall going!

Have a blessed day!

~JaAnna

Psalm 23:1  "The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want" The Lord is my provider and protector. There is not reason for me to fear or worry.  God is in control and since He already knows the outcome, He can do a much better job than I can!  Thank you Lord for watching over me and providing for me!


No comments: