Monday, November 22, 2010

Thankful!

Good Morning! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! I had a fabulous time as Jay and I went to the beach for the weekend and got most of our Christmas shopping done! Whew. Our first stop was the Tanger outlets up North. I was walking along and then I saw it... the Naartjie kids store! Ohhhh... I love it! They have the absolute cutest clothes for little girls! I just had so much fun in there! You can check them out at http://www.naartjiekids.com/.

What a beautiful weekend! This morning is just as beautiful. As we are nearing Thanksgiving, I wanted to think about some things I am thankful for. Of course I am thankful for my Saviour, for my husband and kids and other family and friends. I am also thankful for weekends like this past one to get away with my husband. I am thankful for the other wonderful people in our lives that have a good Christian influence on our kids. I am thankful for my job and the ability to go to work each morning. I am thankful to have been born in America and to have enjoyed the freedoms and prosperity that we have; and to have the freedom to pursue my dreams! I also realize those things cannot be taken for granted and my voice is as big as anyone else's, so it is needed to stand up and fight to preserve those freedoms for my kids!

"He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust." Psalm 91:1-2 (NIV)

Blessings!!!

JaAnna

No comments: