Friday, November 19, 2010

Let's Get Acquainted!

Today is a beautiful gift from God... Praise Him and enjoy the day! I like to start each morning out reminding myself of this. It just helps get the day off to a good start. I can choose to focus on things that seem wrong to me, or I can look to God and remember that He is in charge and His plan is better than mine. I can have faith that He will provide for my needs and take care of me. That is so much better than trying to take on the world myself.

In this blog, I hope to share some devotions and some thoughts on things that moms might be interested in. I love design and decorating. I love the thought of scrapbooking, although I don't find much time to do it. I love to make crafts and embellish clothing. I love photography, especially my kids, nature and old buildings and cars. I also would like to share my ideas on new items that I find or products that I try out. My life revolves around God, my husband and our three kids. Which means that weekends are full of soccer! We love soccer.

I hope you will enjoy reading as much as I enjoy writing! "But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint." Isaiah 40:31

Blessings!
JaAnna

No comments: