Thursday, November 14, 2013

A relaxing night at home

Tonight was great... I got to go home after picking my daughter up from play practice and cook supper. Four of us were there. Collin had gone to a Bible Study tonight. It is so unusual for me to get home in time to cook supper that it is a treat to do so. I actually love to cook, but rarely have time. When we go camping I usually cook the whole time we are there. We have some of our best meals while we are camping! So, tonight I am praising God for the small things... being home early enough to cook and sharing a meal with my husband and 2 of our children.

I'm still getting ready for the show Saturday. I am putting together a gift basket and a couple of gift bags to give away this weekend. If you are in the area, come by the Randolph/Asheboro YMCA and visit us @ Paisley Trading Co.

If you are not nearby, visit us online. You can do some early Christmas shopping at my Etsy shop... Paisley Trading Co. The monogram necklaces make great teacher gifts

It looks like it is going to be a busy weekend. I hope to get some cooking and a little crafting in sometime. I hope everyone has a great night!

Blessings,

JaAnna

No comments: