Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Apple Surprise, Pink Zebra & monogram necklaces!


I'm going to start out with a recipe today. I created these last night and they were a big hit! I started with 3 cans of crescent rolls, rolled 2 out together where they formed a rectangle; then drizzled them with caramel, sprinkled on some sugar and cinnamon, then added a handful of miniature marshmallows and topped with a few apple slices. Then I pulled the 4 corners together and pinched them together to seal and put them on a baking sheet. Lastly, I poured melted butter over them and baked at 350 for about 15 minutes. Serve warm and top with vanilla ice cream!

After dinner, my sister-in-law brought us our goodies we ordered from her. She is a Pink Zebra rep. Pink Zebra sells "candle bits". At least that is what I call them. They are highly scented little bits of wax. You can mix scents to create your own aroma. The parties are lots of fun and we came up with some neat ideas and "recipes" for candle scents. This was my recipe. I went home and tried it in my burner. It smelled really good!


I will provide information to order the Pink Zebra stuff at Paisleytrading.com and in the blog soon.

I hope everyone has a blessed day!

JaAnna

PS... Go by my Etsy page and check out the monogram necklaces. These make great Christmas gifts!!!

No comments: