Friday, November 29, 2013

Happy black Friday!

Happy Black Friday. I hope everyone had a great thanksgiving. We enjoyed a huge meal with family and friends while camping for the weekend. It was 39 degrees as we ate dinner outside last night. Then we say around a very warm fire while the kids played. I am so thankful! Now I am enjoying black Friday by sleeping in, eating, and sitting around with friends. No shopping on the agenda! I do as much shopping online as possible and throughout the year. This year we are making a lot of homemade gifts. This weekend one thing that is on the agenda is taking photos for our Christmas cards. I will gather up our three kids and their friends and we will take pictures. Later we will all gather back for another big diner together and campfire later.

I hope everyone enjoys this Friday whatever you decide to do. If you are shopping online hop over to paisleytrading.com and check out my necklaces and goats milk soap. They make great inexpensive gifts.

Blessings,
JaAnna

No comments: