Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Catching up!

I know it's been a while since my last post.  We are trying to sell our house and busy packing up all of the "excess stuff" that makes it look over full!  What a job.  The cowgirl tea party went great!  They had sweet tea and lemonade in mason jars (everyone got to take one home afterwards) and they had cake out of the small jelly jars.  I think they had fun!

Now I am getting ready for a show this Saturday at our local YMCA.  They are hosting a craft show and I am hoping to sell a lot of necklaces!  If you haven't seen them, please check out my Etsy page:  Paisley Trading Co.  You can get to it from my website, paisleytrading.com.  I'm hoping everyone comes out ready to buy some cute Christmas gifts!  If you are in the area, come by between 8 am and 4 pm at the Randolph/Asheboro YMCA.  We will be giving away a couple of prizes... so be sure to come by and enter to win!

Amidst all of this chaos, I am reminded that I need to slow down and have some quiet time studying my Bible and just listening for God.  Sometimes, being still and quiet is the hardest thing in the world.  I thrive on constant motion.  After spending a little time just being still, though, I feel so revived and ready to take on the world again.  Although, I know I don't have to take on the world.  God does that for me.  All I have to do is have faith to believe He does!  Psalm 46:10-11, "He says, "Be still and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."  The Lord Almighty is with us; the God of Jacob is our fortress."

Have a peaceful and blessed evening!

JaAnna


Pin It

No comments: