Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Back to Life...



Happy Wednesday! It's been tough getting back to work and school this week after the long Thanksgiving weekend. We had so much fun on our camping trip. I took our Christmas card photos while we were there along with photos for our friends that were with us. The girls enjoyed the photo shoot! We ate dinner outside (in the freezing cold) each night then warmed up around a blazing campfire! We rode bikes and watched movies. It was a lot of fun. But now its back to reality. Spending the rest of this week trying to get caught up on laundry. I am also frantically cleaning my house as we have our first showing this Friday. I am so excited. We are ready to get moved to the farm! Everyone pray for us as we go through this adventure, please. Thanks so much!

Have a great afternoon!
~ JaAnna

"The Lord will work out His plans for my life - for your faithful love, O Lord, endures forever. Don't abandon me, for you made me." Psalm 138:8, NLT

www.paisleytrading.com

No comments: